Planet Anime Kansas City wants to collaborate with fans, content creators, and businesses from the anime and anime culture fandoms. Whether you want to organize a Q&A, open a discussion on Genshin, break down cosplay construction, have a fandom panel on a particular anime, host cosplay meetup photo shoots, we want to bring your talents to our show.
NOTE: For those looking to be considered for our Planet Idol Stage please fill out the form located on the Idol Performer Application Page beginning on May 4, 2023.
Our programming submissions will open May 1, 2023 at 10:00AM CST. While we cannot approve every session that comes our way (much as we’d love to), space is limited, we will thoroughly consider every submission received. Panel considerations will begin taking place after our July 1, 2023 deadline.
Here are some tips on content we’re looking for at Planet Anime:
- Pick a topic that you feel other fans are also passionate about.
- Be clear and concise in your panel description.
- Choose a panel title that will grab an audience’s attention.
- Fill out every portion of the submission form to give us as much information as possible.
- You may submit more than one panel but please fill out a separate form for each panel.
The Planet Anime Programming Team will review all submissions and all submissions will be notified in August of 2023.
If you have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.